- You wake up and spend hours on the phone on the bed.
- You like entertainment for more than a career.
- You have more friends than a life goal.
- You always think about relationships, love and sex.
- You do not like to receive knowledge.
- You do not read the newspaper.
- You like to blame others for your failures.
- You think all day but do nothing.
- You sleep a lot.
- It’s time to stare at your social media profile but you do not have time to find good career options.
- You have money to spend on Netflix, clothes and shoes, but there is no money to spend on the competition exam form.
- You always show yourself as a victim.
- You engage in unnecessary conversations and fights on social media.
- You do not feel ashamed when asking for money from your parents for your expenses.
- Instead of money for your family, you have full focus on the earnings of social media followers.
- You always want to be in your comfort zone.
- You like to be jealous compared to competitors.
- Life is too short to do something good. Wake up and start doing something meaningful for yourself and your family.
Like the facebook page: fb.com/techisthan
Join the whatsapp group: whatsapp/group